What we are doing to help keep you safe?
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the landscape of how we do everything in our society and will force new directions for everyone to learn. As summer COVID cases increase across our country, we all need to be diligent in precautions to ensure our safety. We are doing our part to help keep you and your families safe by following the CDC guidelines for businesses and workplaces.
Basic COVID-19 requirements when visiting C and M Companies
At our new location, Bosma Business Center
- Please call to schedule an appointment. Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Masks that cover your mouth and nose are required to enter our new location at the Bosma Business Center.
- Mask must remain on while in the building during your visit.
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs.
- Practice Social Distancing Please!
- Wash Hands, Use Hand Sanitizer, Don’t touch your face!
- Please, if you are sick or not feeling well, please reschedule.
- If you have a fever, please stay home and call your doctor for advice. Again, at the very least, please reschedule.
- If you forget your mask when visiting us, please call and we will meet you in the parking lot with a new disposable mask
In our new location in the Bosma Business Center, masks are required to enter the front doors. Please make sure that you have your face covering on before entering the building. We will have plenty of hand sanitizer available for your use throughout your visit. We ask that, if at all possible, to leave your children and other family members at home. If this is not possible, we ask that they follow all COVID-19 safety standards and requirements for visiting C and M Companies.